Hartlepool United Forum - Aldershot
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Carson12%
Donnelly3%
Walker1%
Harrison0%
Magnay6%
Woods3%
Featherstone1%
Hawkins1%
Alessandra6%
Amond1%
Oates12%
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney50%
Sub - Simpson3%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Alfalfa8
2.Old Poolie7
3.Smokin Joe4
4.billytwodogs4
5.Block Sands2
6.Darlo Waiter1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Aldershot
18 November 2017 13:08 Post ID: #111778
Simon Walton
Another tight game. I reckon 1-1 with the shots goal coming from a defensive howler.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
18 November 2017 17:14 Post ID: #111779 - in reply to #111778
Simon Walton
Ah well, cant be right all the time. From the Mail account sounds like we were pish poor and didn't manage to "work" their keeper: not one shot requiring a save. Not a lot to say apart from talk of promotion is laughable. We are not good enough.
Like post
Like this post
18 November 2017 22:30 Post ID: #111780 - in reply to #111778
Fantasy Football Champion 08/09
Teams in this league already know what it’s all about, are happy to be here and some are content to stay here and know how to play the officials. We’re newbys, players and manager, it’s all new to us. We don’t get it this season we’re here to stay.

Can we afford to consolidate this season? I don’t think so, particularly if we keep doing ticket deals. Players will want be away, fans won’t pay up front if they can get a similar deal on the gate, we’ll just blend in and this will become our home until we can’t sustain it any more.

We have too stop starting games with a “if we get to half time at 0-0 we’ll be okay” attitude, we won’t, and today laid that theory totally bare.

We’re playing with the attitude of a boro defender from the days when they drew a lot of games or they were involved in games where one goal settled it either way.

We’re setting out as though we’re Arsenal under Graham and [without the goals scored] ending up as though we’re Newcastle under Keegan. The in between bit is sh**ening the frites out of me. The ball continually in the air totally defies the name of the game which should be self explanatory to the simplest of us....football.....Ball to foot, foot on the floor, ball on the floor, it’s not open heart effing surgery.

Entertaining, and I use the term very loosely in case trades descriptions are reading, the leagues leading scorers would you put Harrison in defence? I wouldn’t even have him in a stewards jacket, the amount of times he was wrong side of his man was unforgivable today, ending in what we all expected. How many more times?
Devante is going to be a decent footballer, unfortunately it’s not going to be at pools.

Harrison has got to have an “eleven in the draw”, it appears not, he’s got to have some sort of plan, he doesn’t seem to, he’s flying by the seat of his pants, literally winging it. On today’s performance we have to resign ourselves to being here next term and the beginning of the end, content just to be here.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: