Hartlepool United Forum - Where is everybody ?
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Carson12%
Donnelly3%
Walker1%
Harrison0%
Magnay7%
Woods1%
Featherstone1%
Hawkins0%
Alessandra7%
Amond1%
Oates12%
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney51%
Sub - Simpson3%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Alfalfa20
2.billytwodogs18
3.Old Poolie8
4.Smokin Joe7
5.Block Sands6
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Where is everybody ?
21 September 2017 11:12 Post ID: #111689
Luke James
Won four drawn one and there's no comments on this board. What's going on ? Is everybody waiting for the bubble to burst before posting "told you so" comments ?
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
21 September 2017 11:23 Post ID: #111690 - in reply to #111689
Simon Walton
I'm still around. I am pleased with the way things are shaping up. Must say I am concerned about the potential loss of Watson, it think it is no coincidence that the upturn in form has occurred when he and Ledger replaced the hapless Laing and Harrison. Like any Poolie I remain cautious cos so often an upturn in form is followed by a downturn.
Like post
Like this post
22 September 2017 21:57 Post ID: #111692 - in reply to #111689
Luke James
Likewise I'm still here too.
Very pleased with the recent upturn in form, and whilst the injury to the influential Watson is a shame, I anticipate that we can continue the run of good results. Football teams, usually, improve organically with players coming and going along the way - I have belief that Harrison has seen enough of his squad to know how to cope with Watson's absence.
Like post
Like this post
22 September 2017 23:15 Post ID: #111695 - in reply to #111689
Fantasy Football Champion 08/09
Very busy time of year for me. This board is the first place I come to when I do get the time and I like to contribute when I can.

Must admit had my doubts about the manager with the start we made but he has turned it round, as dare I say it, Fergie did at Man u. Watson and Ledger instrumental in the upturn or is it the absence of others?? There remains a cloud over most of the close season signings, until they prove otherwise

The league was and still is a mix of progressing and regressing sides but I think recent performances from all clubs suggest the dust has started to settle a little. It's not a million miles away from league 2 really, consistent performances being key to success.

We're here on merit, let's work hard to get to where we want to be.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: