Hartlepool United Forum - "....two sides to every story"
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Carson12%
Donnelly3%
Walker0%
Harrison0%
Magnay7%
Woods0%
Featherstone1%
Hawkins0%
Alessandra7%
Amond1%
Oates12%
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney53%
Sub - Simpson3%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Alfalfa16
2.billytwodogs11
3.Smokin Joe4
4.Old Poolie3
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
"....two sides to every story"
24 August 2017 18:06 Post ID: #111646
Fantasy Football Champion 08/09
There can't only be me hacked off with this story surely?

Read more at: http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-united/ex...

A player I used to have respect for coming out with absolute tosh like this.....absolutely unbelievable. If I was his new manager I'd be questioning his commitment from these comments. He's probably already lining up his excuses for when times get tough at his new club and recent history suggests it will get tough.

"For a person like me to get to the point where I am wanting the manager to take me off to put me out of my misery is not right". I'll tell you what kidda, instead of whinging like a bitch, roll your sleeves up and at least try and make a difference, f"*k me.

“....I was working hard and trying but it was not working for me"
Public opinion seems to suggest otherwise, the words 'pea' and 'hearted' bandied about and supported by the first quote. It's easier to throw in the towel than it is to work harder, shame Amond opted for the former but probably a truer reflection of his character. Not one to have beside you in the trenches. Anyhow he's wrong, there are three sides to every story! In this particular case, Amond's side, Harrison's side and the truth.

We move on, but if we don't make any signings we're at least one shirker lighter and should have enough to make a fist of it on Saturday, as long as we work harder than our opponents we'll be rewarded.
Disappointed with Amond's comments, which basically amount to an admission of him letting everybody down including himself sadly.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
24 August 2017 23:12 Post ID: #111647 - in reply to #111646
Simon Walton
As you say b2d there are at least three sides to this story but we will never know the truth. What is certain is that yet more damage has been done to the club's reputation as a result of this fiasco. HUFC is at the lowest ebb in the clubs history and is as big a laughing stock now as it was in the dark days of the seventies.

What is worse is that there a currently precious few signs of the situation getting any better in the short to medium term at least. The club's current owners do not appear to have a clue of how to run a pro football club on the playing side at least and the manager is fast becoming an object of ridicule as a result of his unpredictable words, actions, team selections and tactics.

A failure to secure three points via a decent performance this Saturday will I fear result in things kicking off on the terraces as fans are becoming increasingly fed up to the back teeth with the current desperate plight of the club and the owners seeming lack of interest/urgency to address the situation.
Like post
Like this post
25 August 2017 14:12 Post ID: #111648 - in reply to #111646
Jack Baldwin
Allegedly, Craig Harrison was pulled by the police travelling down Marina Way at a speed recorded at 80mph. When asked by the police to explain why he was travelling at such speed, his response was : "It's gonna be the only way I'm gonna get three points anytime soon"

Like post
Like this post
25 August 2017 16:26 Post ID: #111649 - in reply to #111646
Simon Walton
Excellent
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: