Hartlepool United Forum - Sinking Down
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Carson12%
Donnelly3%
Walker1%
Harrison0%
Magnay6%
Woods3%
Featherstone1%
Hawkins1%
Alessandra6%
Amond1%
Oates12%
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney50%
Sub - Simpson3%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Alfalfa6
2.Old Poolie5
3.Smokin Joe4
4.billytwodogs4
5.Block Sands2
6.Darlo Waiter1
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Sinking Down
22 April 2017 16:23 Post ID: #111478
Simon Walton
Akinde scored for Barnet. Blooming heck I wouldn't have expected that! Newport one up. Defo drive up for Donny game. It will probably be the last Football League game played at the Vic.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
22 April 2017 18:54 Post ID: #111480 - in reply to #111478
Luke James
So sad!
I wasn't at today's game so I can't, in fairness, comment on the performance. However, surely nobody could have been surprised by the result.
This group, players , coaches, management, even Owners have demonstrated zero interest, commitment or skill in endeavoring to keep Pools in the FL. The last month has been nothing short of pathetic by every last one of them.
I shall be disgusted if Dave Jones doesn't at least show some credibility and resign from his position IMMEDIATELY. Over the years I've witnessed some inept managers at Pools (Mick Docherty, John Duncan, Colin Cooper, Craig Hignett, to na,e but a few) but at least they could claim inexperience. Dave Jones has no such excuse.
Like post
Like this post
22 April 2017 19:01 Post ID: #111481 - in reply to #111478
Simon Walton
Agree. According to the Mail the crowd were singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt". I am sure I would have joined in if I had been there. I can only assume the atmosphere was toxic particularly after the second goal went in. Why was there no fight? The Mail described it as "pitiful".

As I said in another post I may drive up from Essex for the Donny game which in my view is quite likely to be the last ever Football League match at the Vic. I cant imagine us surviving all that long in the Nationwide League.

Edited by Alfalfa 22/4/2017 19:05
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: