Hartlepool United Forum - Manager
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Carson12%
Donnelly3%
Walker1%
Harrison0%
Magnay6%
Woods3%
Featherstone1%
Hawkins1%
Alessandra6%
Amond1%
Oates12%
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney50%
Sub - Simpson3%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Alfalfa8
2.Old Poolie7
3.Smokin Joe4
4.billytwodogs4
5.Block Sands2
6.Darlo Waiter1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Manager
15 January 2017 14:36 Post ID: #110768
Sam Collins
Stated on Official site that Craig Hignett has left, by mutual agreement, with immediate effect. Sam Collins in temporary charge

There are those, elsewhere, who believe Pools are about to appoint an experienced manager, whose been out of the game for a while, can only hope the Club give him support in getting players in before the Window closes!
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
15 January 2017 23:12 Post ID: #110773 - in reply to #110768
Antony Sweeney
Been a dead man walking for a long while now. I feel sorry for him given the club is obviously in big trouble behind the scenes and that he's obviously been taking a lot of the flak. But then he's made poor signings, left us with too many samey players in the middle, handed out new contracts to players who just aren't good enough, was unsure what his best formation was, rewarded players who are crocks with new deals. The list goes on.

Saturday at Crawley was just the same as always, all huff and puff and possession in safe areas. No movement or creativity from us at all.

The worst thing is that I don't think we have bad players. We certainly have a squad that's way too big and full of players who shouldn't be here, but there are good players in there. And I think we have enough honest triers who can slot in around them to make us a difficult-to-beat side.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: