Hartlepool United Forum - Today's attendance ???
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney50%
Sub - Simpson3%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
2.Old Poolie1
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Today's attendance ???
09 January 2016 21:44 Post ID: #109045
Jack Baldwin
Today's attendance v Derby Co. was given as 4860. In the words of Mr Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it".
Was anyone there today who thought this was a bit on the low side.
We had 4890 for the Bournemouth game, and 4935 for the Carlisle game and I was present at both of them, and it certainly looked like we had more there today. For a start, Derby brought a near capacity for the Town End of a 1000+.

I think Pools have manipulated the figures here to grab a bit more of the attendance money to which they were entitled ! That's my opinion. Maybe you disagree/agree ?
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
10 January 2016 17:33 Post ID: #109047 - in reply to #109045
Antony Sweeney
It was quite quiet on the end of the Mill House Terrace near me but the CK looked pretty much full and obviously they sold out the away end. I'm not complaining as I was only 26 out on the prediction league.

I thought the game was cracking - best I've seen from us in a long time. Two very evenly matched sides and end-to-end for the full 90. We tired which is understandable given we worked hard and didn't have that match fitness they did, maybe we could have made subs earlier - I'm not sure.

But if we can play like that in the league we won't be down the bottom for long, but the question needs to be asked why we aren't playing like this on a regular basis?

Impressed by Hawkins and Richards - you have to ask why we are bringing in so many loanees when we have lads like these on the books already. Thought Featherstone was my man of the match, Carson was immense as well.

On their fans, been reading some negative comments about the Vic. The game really is dying when fully grown blokes are whinging about the standard of our ground. Give me the Vic, or Bootham Crescent or Spotland etc over a soulless stadium any day of the week.

I mean Pride Park is literally a replica of another team's ground (the Riverside) - it is the definition of identikit. I went there for a conference and it's in the middle of a load of office blocks, retail parks and car showrooms.

I've said it before but I'm sure than in 20 years' time (if not sooner) we'll be getting tourists from all over the UK to come and experience a 'proper' football ground.

Edited by PooliePoolie 10/1/2016 17:43
Like post
Like this post
11 January 2016 17:22 Post ID: #109049 - in reply to #109045
James Poole
It doesnt matter now as Derby have given us their share of the receipts
Like post
Like this post
12 January 2016 08:44 Post ID: #109052 - in reply to #109045
Attendance Prediction League Champion 10/11

Prediction League Champion 12/13
Great to see a large club like Derby understand the importance of £23K to a lower league club like ourselves
Like post
Like this post
12 January 2016 14:33 Post ID: #109057 - in reply to #109045
Sam Collins
Yea they are feeling sorry for us. There they are with two strikers worth more than our whole team. so the money means nothing to them. Derby only brought 900 fans with them

Edited by pooleboot 12/1/2016 14:41
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: