Hartlepool United Forum - Would you like to run the Prediction League(s)?
Vital Football

Latest Hartlepool United News

Hartlepool United Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Doncaster MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Carson12%
Donnelly3%
Walker1%
Harrison0%
Magnay7%
Woods1%
Featherstone1%
Hawkins0%
Alessandra7%
Amond1%
Oates12%
Sub - Deverdics1%
Sub - Rodney51%
Sub - Simpson3%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Alfalfa20
2.billytwodogs18
3.Old Poolie8
4.Smokin Joe7
5.Block Sands6
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Would you like to run the Prediction League(s)?
04 June 2014 09:07 Post ID: #103342
Antony Sweeney
There's a good chance that I'm not going to be able to run the Prediction Leagues next season. Would anyone else be interested in doing so?

Send me a private message if you'd like to discuss what it involves.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
04 July 2014 15:17 Post ID: #103510 - in reply to #103342
Jack Baldwin
I have initially agreed with EddTheDuck to take over the running of the Prediction Leagues for the forthcoming 2014/15 season.
I am also prepared to sponsor both Leagues with a small cash prize for the winner of both competitions.
There will be no entry fee required from any player.
However, I have been trying to contact Monkey Hanger 1908 (via private messaging) to ascertain whether this is permitted within the Website rules. To date, I have had no response. So if any other Admin person on this site can tell me this is allowed or not, it would be appreciated. If nobody can say it is against the rules I will proceed on that basis.
Looking forward to your continued participation, and hopefully a good season for Pools. Renewed my season ticket this week after missing last season.
Like post
Like this post
04 October 2014 11:11 Post ID: #104759 - in reply to #103342
Brad Walker
Sorry, I did eventually reply and have said this would be fine. Really shows how often I have time to get into the forum that I've only just picked up on this thread!
Like post
Like this post
06 February 2016 11:22 Post ID: #109238 - in reply to #103342
Jack Baldwin
On a personal note, I would like to advise all players that this will be my last season for collating and running of the competitions. I will continue through till the end of this season, but then you will need to find someone else to continue the job. I would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do this task the past season and a half, and I will honour my commitment to the sponsoring of the prizes at the end of this season. Thank you for your continued support.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: